Welcome to Manic Mommy Monday! Every week we link up blog posts that are updates about us and what is going on in our lives. Everyone is welcome to link up (scroll down to find the linky) and you can find more information on the main Manic Mommy Monday page.
Again, I’ve gotten the linky for Manic Mommy Monday up before I got a chance to write my post! But I’m getting it up now. I am going to try to make this kind of snappy. We’ll get the good, the bad, and the ugly out of the way.
- My sister came down from Tulsa to help us out on Thursday & Friday so I got to see her.
- The procedure on Friday went well! I had little to no cramping except right afterward.
- I felt much better on Saturday so Gnome’s Naturals had their very first vendor booth at My Consign!
- Saturday night, The Gnome slept through the entire night until 5:30am in his own bed.
- Last night, The Gnome slept through the entire night until 6am in his own bed!
- The price on one of the houses we were looking at was dropped $10,000.
- After doing some research on the house, the lot is 3 times the size originally listed which makes it a front runner.
- We put in an offer!
- It’s real diaper week!
- The Great Cloth Diaper Change is this weekend!
- I was totally exhausted Saturday and Sunday.
- The house that we love? An offer was accepted on it last week.
- The house that we put an offer in on this week? There are several other offers so we aren’t sure if they will accept ours.
- I have none of my real diaper week blog posts written yet.
- The anesthesia made me really, really sick all day Friday and some of the day Saturday.
- My OB doesn’t want us trying to conceive for at least 3 more months.
Even though I am devastated about not being able to ttc for a while longer, it looks to me like there is a lot more good than bad or ugly. I’ll take it. And now for your viewing pleasure, some pictures of me looking all crappy.